Sunday, September 16, 2007














We had to get up very early this morning since we were going to my sisters church which is 45 minutes away and their service starts earlier than ours too. It was my nephew Adam's dedication today. Bruce had to work so he couln't go with us. I woke just before he had to leave for work. I got a cup of coffee and started getting myself ready first before I woke the kids up. I wanted to let them sleep as long as possible since they were up so late last night. However the kids didn't seem to mind waking up early. They both just popped right up when I told them it was time to get up. I think Hailey was pretty excited to go to Jacob's church. And Max just always wakes up good. I sure feel alot more rushed getting the kids ready without Bruce here to help. But we made it ontime. Actually we were even a little early. I took Max to the nursery and Kimmy took Hailey and Jacob to their class. Hailey and Jacob were in the same class which was nice. Hailey cried when Kimmy went to leave, but Jacob held her hand and made her feel better. The dedication was really nice. Their pastor does a really nice job. And, of course, Adam was happy as always during the whole service. Toward the end of service, the teacher brought Hailey out to us cause she started crying again. The teacher said she was doing really good while they sang and listened to a story, but then she just started crying. At least she did good for a while though. After church was over, we took the kids outside to a little garden area for pictures. Max and Jacob really liked smelling the flowers. I went over to my mom's house after church. We ate lunch, and then we all took naps. Later everybody came over for chili, cake, and icecream to celebrate Bruce and my grandpa's birthdays and Adam's dedication. We had a nice time visiting with everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate that you came to Adam's dedication. I know you were busy getting the kids ready so early by yourself. Jacob was really excited to see you all there. Love the pictures:) Kimmy