Saturday, September 29, 2007








These are some more pictures that Kimmy took while Hailey was staying with her. My headaches were a little better again today, but still not good enough to take off the wrap or move around too much. Although I did get up a little more today and got on my webkinz while talking to my cousin Amanda on the phone. I also walked around the house for a little bit this morning. At least it's starting to get better a little bit each day. Bruce took the kids on a really long bike ride this morning, pulling the kids in the bike trailor behind him. He said they went about five or six miles. They went to Lowe's where they watched a robot demo and got some treats and then to the park. While they were at the park, Hailey told daddy she wanted to leave because she was getting hungary. He asked her if she wanted hotdogs or tacos and she said, "Are they ready made tacos?" (meaning fast food). He told her yes, that they would go to Taco Bell. So they stopped there for lunch on the way back home. When they got back, Hailey was very excited to tell about their bike ride and everything they did. Later on, Bruce brought in an eavestrough and leaned it against the racking horse so Max could send his cars racing down it. it made a neat little track, and Max had tons of fun with it. As the cars would crash and roll over at the bottom, he would say "Oh no"really loud. Bruce took the kids outside to play this evening. Then the neighbor kids saw them and came over to play too. Hailey had so much fun with her friends. I could hear them laughing and screaming from inside. They stayed out till it got dark, and they were exhausted when they came in. Bruce got both kids in bed by 8:30.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should keep letting Bruce type for you. Let us know if you need anything. Kimmy

Anonymous said...

I know I should, but I was just planning on putting the pictures on and doing the rest tomarrow. It was really late and Bruce was already in bed. Once I got started, I just decided to try and finish it myself. It was just taking longer than I thought and I couldn't sit that long. Melissa