Wednesday, September 26, 2007








The Doctor called this morning and said to keep drinking lots of caffine, stay in bed, and keep that tight wrap on until the headaches go away. He said that they will go away eventually. I hope eventually means soon though cause I'm getting tired of laying around. And I really don't like wearing that tight wrap around my waist. I was very happy to have Max and Hailey come home today. When Hailey walked in the door she picked Champ up and said "Oh, Champ is so little. Why did champ get littler?" Since she has been around Kimmy and Jared's big dogs, Champ must look smaller to her now. They were both very excited to see me. Max came running up to me laughing and smiling and climbed up in my lap right away. Hailey kept rubbing my head and saying "I love you, mommy." Then Max and Hailey kept feeding me bites of their snacks, covering me with blankets, and bringing me pillows. I am getting lots of extra hugs and kisses too. I'm really getting spoiled now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hailey, I'm so happy that you get to play with your cousins. And...I love the picture of you and Truman sitting together. Truman is a very nice dog that likes girls like you. He is so gentle. And...Kate is CRAZY! You have my permission to change her name from Kate to Crazy. Her middle name can be NUTS. I read your mother's blog every day and then I get to see your pictures. That's a whole bunch of fun.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are keeping your blog up even while you are recovering. I love reading it and seeing the pictures. Sounds like Hailey and Max are loving their mommy to pieces. You are blessed! Love Mom S

Anonymous said...

Yes, Crazy Nuts is a great name for Kate. I think that will have to be her new nickname. I'm sure that's what Hailey will be calling her from now on. Melissa

Anonymous said...

Hope you will be feeling much better soon.
I just love all the pictures.

Much love to all,
Aunt Dorothy