Saturday, September 8, 2007


















This morning Kimmy and Jared came over to drop Adam off while they went to a family day at Vikki's work. They were giving tours and had alot of fun activities for families of the workers there. So we got to watch Adam. Hailey was so excited that we got to babysit him. She wanted to help with everything. She held him alot too. Max did pretty good with him too. They both kept bringing toys to him, piling them in his lap( I took a picture of him in the swing with all the toys on him.) Then when I put Adam on his belly to play, Max came and laid beside him on his belly too. It was cute. Hailey talked and played with Adam the whole time other than when he took a nap. He had his thumb in his mouth and he looked like he wanted to fall asleep while he was laying on the floor. So I moved him to Max's crib, but the Hailey and Max still wouldn't leave him alone. Hailey kept going in there and talking to him, and Max kept going and getting the baby toys and throwing them in the crib. So I decided to try putting him in our room in the portable crib. He put his thumb in his mouth and fell asleep right away. He is such a good baby. He is always so smiley. He woke up hungry, so I got him a bottle. Hailey asked to feed it to him, so I had her sit in the chair with a pillow. She did really good feeding it to him. It was really nice outside today so we took the kids out to play. I sat in the shade with Adam while Bruce pushed Hailey and Max on the swings. Hailey started pumpng her feet while she was swinging. She was doing it perfect too. Then I put Adam in the stroller and Hailey pushed him around on the back porch. Max peed on the potty today too!!! He went into the bathroom all on his own and said " I poopoo" and took his shorts off. I was out in the living room holding Adam and while I was putting him down, Max came and crabbed my hand and took me to the bathroom and said it agian standing in front of the toilet. So I put him up on it and he grunted a couple times and peed just a little bit. I clapped and he got all excited. He was so proud of himself. When he got down, he looked in the potty to see. Of course he had to stick his hand in too before I could stop him. I couldn't believe he went. Sometimes lately when Hailey goes potty, he wants to sit on it after she is done, but he only sits there for a second. He always wants down as soon as he gets on. I don't know why he decided he wanted to sit on it today. Hailey wasn't even going potty. She was out with Adam and I. Maybe it was cause he saw Jacob going potty this morning. I don't know, but it sure suprised me. Kimmy and Jared came to get Adam, so Jacob and Hailey played for a while before they went home. Then I got the playdough out for Hailey while Max was taking his nap. I got some laundry done while she was busy with that. Hailey was asking if she could go to dance class again. She wanted to show me the different steps she learned in her class. Then she decided to put on a leatard and tights. They had the kids all stand on squares on the floor in her class, so she went in the kitchen and stood on a square on our rug pretending to be in dance class. Then Max came over and she had him stand on a square too. He copied everything she was doing. They both played that for quite a while. I took the kids back outside after dinner. Max ran right to the bumble bee swing and said " ride bum". And Hailey played with her little kitchen in the playhouse. She pretended to make me lunch. We stayed outside and played until it was time to get ready for bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trying to catch up, say hi to the kids for me.

DR