Tuesday, September 4, 2007




























Bruce worked midnights last night so he went to bed shortly after he got home. I put a movie in for the kids to try to keep them a little more quiet so he could get to sleep easier. When their movie was over, I took them outside to swim. The water was pretty cold, but they had fun anyway. They swam until lunchtime, and then I decided to have a little picnic in the back yard to keep the house quiet longer. We spread a blanket in the grass and made grilled cheese sandwiches. They thought that was fun and they both ate really good. After they were done eating, I let them play on the swing set for a little bit before nap time. Bruce woke up soon after I got Max down for a nap. He only got about about five hours of sleep. This evening we all went for a walk pulling the kids in the wagon. And then let them play outside again before bedtime. Max has been really talking alot more lately. Today he would run around the yard and say "I runnin". Then today he also started pointing to things he wants saying, "I wan it." He's been saying it all day today. When I ask him to tell me what's in the sky, he'll list a bunch of things saying,"airplain, kite, bum(that's how he says bug), bufly( butterfly), moon, stars". He also likes to list his favorite things to play with like tractor, car, truck, motorcycle, boat. Then he always says "boat water bubbles" , like he's trying to say that the boat goes in the water and makes bubbles. This whole last week he's really started to talk alot more. I took a video with my digital camera of Max talking today. It turned out really good even though it's pretty short. Those videos use up the memory card in just a few seconds. But at least I got some of him talking on it. Now I just have to figure out how to post it on my blog. I guess I'll go try that right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look so cute in their sunglasses. Kimmy