Friday, September 21, 2007

These are some pictures from last night sitting by the fire.


















Hailey had dance class again today. My mom met me there so she could watch Max for me. Hailey got to wear her tap shoes today. She had a blister on her foot so she has just been dancing in her bare feet the last couple weeks. She was happy to finally get to wear them. She did better this week than last week. I still stayed in the class with her, but I sat farther back than before. At least we are seeing improvements. The teacher told me to bring in a video camera and tape the class next week, so we can practice at home. That might help her too. When we got home she was singing and doing the motions to one of the songs they do in her class. I got both kids in bed before 9:00. They both went to bed really good tonight. Now I'm starting to pack their clothes and stuff for when I have the surgery. They will be staying with my mom and Kimmy. Sunday night, Max will stay at Kimmy's house and Hailey at my mom's house. Then Monday night they will switch, so Kimmy will have Hailey and my mom will have Max. Well, I guess I should get back to doing my laundry and packing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We look forward to having the kids and are praying for your surgery to go well and no spinal headaches. Love ya Kimmy

Anonymous said...

The boys sure do look tired in those pictures. Kimmy