Monday, September 10, 2007


















This morning while Bruce was mowing the yard, he found a huge dragonfly (as you can see in the pictures above). We all ran out to see it. Both Hailey and Max liked looking at it, but Max was very interested in it. He loves bugs. After Bruce was done with the yard, we went over to my grandpa's house. My mom was there when we got there. We had a nice visit with my mom and grandpa. Hailey asked Nana if she could spend the night at her house. My mom said it was ok with her and we did too, so Hailey ended up going home with Nana. From grandpa's we went to the mall to let Max and Jacob play in the play area there. I called Kimmy on the way, so she met us there. The kids has so much fun playing. Jacob played with just about every kid there and they all knew his name before we left. Max's favorite thing was crawling through the car and climbing on the big bed then sliding off it. We walked around the mall after they were done playing. We had an appointment with a realtor to look at a house. Kimmy offered to take Max home with her while we went. Max and Jacob both fell asleep in the car so Kimmy took pictures of all them in their carseats. We really liked the house we looked at. We stayed and visited at Kimmy's house. Max and Jacob liked watching the rain out the window. We stayed until 9:00. Max fell asleep in the car on the way home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for calling me - it was fun watching the boys play. Kimmy

Anonymous said...

Kimmy, it was so nice spending the day with you. Thanks for watching Max for us while we looked at that house. Melissa

Anonymous said...

I loved watching Max - I'd love to have him spend the night here soon. I know Mom wants him too:) Love ya Kimmy