Monday, September 3, 2007

More cute pictures
























I didn't take any pictures today because I used up my memory card when I tried to take a video with the digital camera. All these pictures I copied off my mom or Kimmy's blog. I thought they were cute so I wanted to put them on my blog too. Today we went wver to my mom's house for a cookout. My grandpa and both of my sisters and their families were there too. We all had a nice time together. We cooked hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill. The kids all had fun together as always. It was a very nice day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My camera batteries died so I used my disk in Mom's camera. I though I had taken lots of pictures of Hailey and Max on my disk but they must have been on Mom's disk. We got new rechargeble batteries so I they should last longer. Love ya Kimmy