Monday, September 17, 2007

Here are some more pictures from last night.











Well, I will be getting the pump surgery next Monday. The hospital just called me today got me registered and everything. I won't be able to get the trache fixed at the same time though. I guess it is just too hard to get three different doctors on the same day. I didn't want to put it off any longer. They said that I should be able to go home that same day if everything goes well. The biggest risk will be the headache. They said that I might get a spinal headache that could last up to two weeks, and then I would have to lay flat until it went away. That would not be easy with two kids. Hopefully that doesn't happen and I will feel fine in just a few days. Didn't really do much today except clean the house. Hailey suprised me and cleaned up all the toys in the liveing room. Then she got a wet washcloth and washed the mirror. She told me not to look. When she was done she came and got me. She took my hand and showed me the mirror she washed. It had smear marks all over but it was so sweet of her. We took a long walk this evening, pushing the kids in the stroller. It was time to get the kids ready for bed when we got back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hailey looks so grown up in the pictures. I thought to myself she doesn't look like my little Hailey in those 2 pictures. She is growing up on me. I am praying for your pump surgery to go well with no headache or complications. We know God does miracles don't we.
I will help you in any way I can. Love Mom S