Sunday, September 9, 2007









We went to church this morning. Hailey didn't want me to leave her class again so I stayed for a while. I sat by the wall this time instead of right by her though, and she did really well at first. She was participating in the activities and even started talking to the helper. She was doing so good that I tried to leave, but as soon as I walked out of the class, she started to cry and didn't want to stay. There has been a few changes in her class the last few weeks and she is having a hard time with them. We are talking to the teacher this week to see what we can do to get her more comfortable back there again. Max made something for the first time in his class today. I hung it on the fridge for him and everytime he goes by it he says "I wan it", so I get it down for him to hold for a little bit. Hailey and I dusted the house today. I gave her a sock to put on her hand and she had fun helping me spray and dust. She was such a big help. She even took all the pictures and things off all the tables and put them back on for me. I took the kids outside to play after dinner. They got out the bucket of lizards, snakes, frogs, and turtles. They had so much fun playing with them. We stayed outside till it was time for bed. All day today since we got out of church, Max has been singing "Happy, Happy". They must have been singing a song with the word happy in it in his class today. So Bruce started singing "I'm so happy, so very happy" and he started singing that part of the song with him. I don't know what song they actually sang in his class but he sure liked it. He's been singing it all day. He was still singing it after I laid him down in his crib tonight. It was so cute to hear him singing in his room all by himself.

2 comments:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Those critters Max is playing with almost look real in the small picture. I was wondering what you were letting my grandson do at first. The pictures were all cute. I'm sure Hailey will start liking her Sunday School class again as soon as she gets used to a new teacher. That's a pretty big change for her since she loved her other teacher so much. Love Mom S.

Anonymous said...

I loved hearing Max sing his "happy happy" song at our house the other day. What a cutie he is. Love that little guy. Kimmy