Friday, December 7, 2007





Max and Hailey woke up at 7:30 again. I actually felt pretty good when I woke up this morning. I got some laundry done while the kids watched a video. Then Max and Hailey got a box and made a train with it. Hailey sat in the box in front and Max sat on a pillow and put Barney on one too. After they were done playing that, Max turned the box upside down and started pushing all his cars under it. I got the scissors out and cute a door on each side of the box. Max loved opening and closing the doors to push his cars through, and Hailey pretended it was a house for her people. They played with the box for a long time together. Hailey had dance class today. I had her all ready to leave with her coat and backpack on when she deciced she had to go potty. So we had to take it all off and then I forgot to put her backpack back on. So Hailey didn't have her dance shoes and had to just wear her socks. They had the shades open today so we could watch. She didn't dance at all but she would look back at us and smile every once and a while. I think it was cause she didn't have her dance shoes on. At home, she won't practice without her dance shoes. She always runs to her closet and gets them out of her backpack before she starts dancing. Max really liked watching the dance class. He wanted us to hold him so he could see most of the time. Toward the end though he got down to play. Max started running in circles around us, and then another little boy came over to say hi to Max. He kept saying "Hey little guy" whenever he would come up to Max. It was so funny cause he was so little himself. He wasn't that much bigger than Max. They had to be pretty close in age. They both started running around together and they were both laughing really hard. Max thought it was really funny when he would run around and then jump out in front of him. They were playing so cute together. After Hailey's class was over, her teacher came out to tell me that she really does dance, and she told me how well she did last week. I told her that I knew she did cause I always peek through the cracks of the shade and watch. We went out to eat after that. At the restaurant, Hailey was pointing to the things telling us which ones were glass and which ones were plastic. Then she asked us what wood was made from. After we told her it was made from trees she said "Cause I'm learning things." We had to stop at Meijers too, so it was past the kids bedtime when we got home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of Bruce and the kids. Thanks for reminding me about the paper chains - Jacob sure loves to tear one off each day.

Anonymous said...

Cute pic of Bruce and the kids. Bruce looks so nice when he smiles. I love it.

Melissa said...

Hailey loves to tear one off of her paper chain each day too. Max already has his all torn apart. Once we showed him how to tear one off, he just kept tearing more off till he had no more left.