Wednesday, December 19, 2007







I didn't take any pictures yesterday. We were gone most of the day Christmas shopping. I was a little bit fustrated while shopping cause the stores were out of half of the things I was looking for. I guess that's what I get for waiting till the last minute to do my Christmas shopping. I think all the shopping wore Hailey out cause she crawled up on my lap this evening and fell asleep after only a few minutes. Max had come up and asked me for his milk and when I went to get up, I noticed she was sleeping. I couldn't believe it. It was only 7:00. I layed her down in her bed and she stayed asleep. Max started getting tired too, so I got him in bed a little before 8:00. Hailey woke up crying at 8:30, and I was a little worried she wouldn't go back to sleep thinking she just had a nap. But she fell right back asleep after I put some warm pajamas on her. She woke up cold since she was just in an undershirt. I was glad she went back to sleep right away. And since both kids went to bed so early, I got alot of wrapping done.
I had a doctors appointment this morning. Bruce stayed home with the kids while I went. Everything is going good with the baby, no more problems with bleeding or cramping. Even though I still have been having alot of morning sickness on and off throughout the day. Hopefully I only have a few more weeks of that though cause it usually gets better after about 12 weeks. When I got back, we ate lunch and then went to do some more Christmas shopping. I finally had better luck today shopping. Vikki and Kenzie came over this afternoon to give Hailey her birthday present. She got a hat and a matching purse with some chapsticks, lipgloss, brush and mirror, hair things, and a wallet. She loved it. She started putting on the makeup right away and didn't put the purse down all night. She carried it with her everywhere, even to bed. After she got her pajamas on, she noticed that her hat and purse matched her pajamas. So she put her hat on and then said "You should take a picture of me like this cause it matches." Then she started posing for pictures. She asked if she could hold her purse in her bed while we read books. She probably would have slept with it if I let her. I talked her into hanging it on a hook in her closet so Max wouldn't get it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im glad Hailey likes her purse. Rody was sad, he thought she was going to open it on Saturday when he could see her. I didnt know he would even care, but he did, thats so cute to me. :o)
But anyway, I think its cute that she wanted to take it in bed while you guys read books. Kenzie cant wait to have hers. She asked me all day if she could have it now. Kenzie wants to know if you can bring the hat and purse to moms on Christmas Eve. She wants to see the difference she said. She hasnt seen hers since we bought it. LOL

Melissa said...

Yes, I will bring it on Christmas Eve. Try to remind me if you can. It'll be cute to take pictures of them with their matching hats and purses.

Anonymous said...

Hailey looks so cute in her girly hat. Looks like she really likes the purse too.

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of Hailey posing with her matching hat, purse and pjs. I knew when Vikki showed me the purse and hat, Hailey was going to love it. How cute that she carried it around all night. Love to all!