Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I've been getting little behind on my blog. For those of you that want to read about Max birthday party, I finally wrote about it tonight. Just scroll down to More Birthday Pictures and it'll be at the bottom under all the pictures. I also added some pictures that my mom took with her camera.














Bruce started working on the kitchen again this morning. Hailey got out the toy tools and helped. It was cute how she would copy exactly what daddy was doing. Max loves playing with his balloons. When they are too high for him to reach, he'll go get his car and stand on it so he can get the balloon he wants. Hailey brought a bunch of books out from her bedroom and lined them all up. She told me she was making a book store. We decided to take the kids to play at Menards this evening. I got hungry on the way, so Bruce stopped at Wendy's and got me some chili. While I was eating it, Hailey said "Why are you eating, mommy? Cause the baby is hungry?" The kids had fun playing at Menards. Then we went to Meijers to get a few things. Max held his hat again everytime we walked outside today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooo...Wooo...Kitchen pictures. Looks great.

Anonymous said...

The Kitchen looks great! I bet you wish you would have done that a long time ago hu? I think its so great how Bruce lets Hailey and Max help him. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

I almost stopped with grandpa today, but we had Taylor with us so didn't. I know he would like to see the progress of the kitchen. I'm glad to see the pictures. It is going to be so nice. Love the pictures.

Melissa said...

Kimmy, thanks for lightening those pictures for me. They look much better now. I really like that one of Bruce reading to the kids in sepia.

Melissa said...

Mom, you should have stopped over. You could have brought Taylor. Love ya.