Sunday, December 30, 2007

Friday, December 28, 2007


"See my pretty earings!"






















Bruce went outside to shovel, so I got the kids bundled up and sent them out with him to play. So they had fun playing in the snow and getting pulled in the sled. I made them some hot chocolate when they came in. Hailey always looks forward to getting hot chocolate when she comes in from outside. Max tried it and didn't really like the warm drink so I made him some chocolate milk instead. Then Hailey wanted to play with her styling horse. She fixed the horses hair and put some earings on it. She loves to put the sticker earings on herself too. She showed me after she got some on and asked me to take a picture of her pretty earings. Bruce started painting around the kitchen window ,and then Hailey asked if she could help. I changed her into some old clothes and she was so excited to get to help daddy paint. Max wanted to paint too, so I gave him a paintbrush and let him pretend to paint the cupboards. He was happy with that for a while until he noticed Hailey was using real paint. Then he wanted up on the cupboard and said "I wanna help Daddy too." Daddy let him come up and helped him paint a little bit. Max was so happy. When they were all done painting, I opened the bucket of blocks and the kids had fun playing with them. Max loved putting all the different shaped blocks through the different shaped holes on the top of the bucket. He got pretty good at putting the right shape into the right hole and naming the circles and squares. Hailey liked building different houses and seeing how big she could make them. They played with the blocks until it was time for bed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

More great pictures. How are you feeling? You've did alot of catching up on your posting.

Anonymous said...

Well, I've been feeling terrible all day long for the last week, but last night I started feeling a little bit better. I've been on an antibiotic and I think that is why I've been feeling so sick. Yesterday was my last day taking it, and today I am feeling much better. Melissa

Anonymous said...

Mom told me you were on antibiotics - glad your done with them and glad your feeling better today.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures!!! The kids are so cute helping paint and the kitchen looks great. Take a picture of the section by the stove and post it so we can see that part. Must seem nice to have it finished.
I'm glad you are feeling better.