Thursday, December 6, 2007

Both Max and Hailey woke up at 7:30 this morning. I think they heard Bruce leaving for work. He is on days this week. I brought them back to bed with me, but I started feeling sick and couldn't lay down so we moved out to the couch instead. As soon as we sat down on the couch, Max started pretending he was in a boat again. Then he said "Get out Jonah" to Hailey. He remembered playing that last night. I was suprised he remembered the name. My mom and grandpa stopped over for a while. Grandpa wanted to see the kitchen. The last time he saw it was when it was all torn up. As soon as he sat in the chair, Max crawled up in his lap. He sat there with grandpa the whole time until they had to leave. He is Grandpa's little buddy, that's for sure. A couple hours after they left, I heard a weird noise and started looking all over trying to find where it was coming from. I thought it was a toy that needed new batteries, but I found my mom's cell phone on the floor between the end table and the couch. She had it on vibrate so that's why it sounded so weird. It must have fallen out of her purse. Her and my dad stopped over to pick it up after their church meeting this evening. The kids were so excited to see Nana and Papa.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Max and baby Max - ahhh - how sweet.