Tuesday, December 11, 2007











Bruce had the day off, so he worked on the kitchen again this morning. Hailey and Max ran and got their tools too so they could help daddy. He got another wall of cupboards up. He just needs to add the doors and the countertop now and we'll have another wall finished. We are still waiting for a couple more cupboards to be shipped from another store. I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with my blog very good lately. I have had some bleeding and cramping, so my doctor says to take it easy for a couple weeks, but I had an ultrasound a couple days ago and everything looks good. I was so relieved when I saw the heart beating. They still want me to take it easy though until my next appointment. I've also been having morning sickness alot even in the evenings, so I've been going to bed alot earlier. While Max was taking his nap, Bruce went out to shovel the sidewalk so I got Hailey in her snowsuit and sent her out too. Daddy gave her a ride on the shovel which she loves. Then I went out to take Champ to Hailey so she could walk him around on the leash. The fresh air felt so good I decided to stay out for a while. Champ enjoyed running around in the snow. When when we came in, Hailey ran into the corner of the wall and cut her forhead. There was alot of blood and it really scared her, but it was just a little tiny cut. This evening, we were getting ready to leave and Hailey said "I want to be hyper. We should go to Menards cause it has lots of room where I can be hyper." We still needed to eat dinner, so we decided to go to McDonalds so the kids could play there. We went to the one with the new playland. Hailey was very excited when we got there. She started playing with a couple other girls and then told me that they were her friends. Bruce asked her if she wanted to come down and play a game with him, and she said "No, I want to play with my friends." After we ate, we got icecream sundays for desert. Hailey and Max started playing basketball with a girl and her dad. They really liked the dad and kept going up and saying hi to him the whole time we were there. So I didn't think much of it when Max went up to the guy and was talking to him. Then Bruce notice that the guy was eating icecream. Then I knew what Max was doing. I ran and got him, and sure enough, he was begging for a bite. I appologized and picked him up to take him back to the table to get some bites of his own icecream. The guy was really nice and thought it was funny. He has a two year old daughter and totally understood. We stayed and let the kids play for a couple hours. It was bedtime by the time we got home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the close up of Hailey outside. Nice to see some pictures of Champ with his head out of the hot choc cup and off the table.