Sunday, December 9, 2007

December 8, 2007












Max and Hailey both woke up at 7:30 this morning. We sat on the couch and watched Curious George and Clifford together. Then Hailey and Max made a train with the box and pillows again. Hailey went and got a bunch of stuffed animals and dolls to ride on the train too. My mom called and said that Kimmy and her family were coming over, so Jared could help my dad cut logs. As soon as I felt good enough, I got the kids ready and headed over there too. When we got there Jacob and Adam were taking their naps. I didn't even get a chance to get Max's coat off yet before he took off running over to the snow globe that he loves and pushed the button to turn it on. Next, he went over to the toy box and got out all the cars and trucks to play with. He got some pillows off the couch and layed over them while he played. He always gets pillows when he play's with his cars at home to lately. He likes to push his cars over the pillows so they'll roll down, and he also likes to lean the pillows against something so he can push his cars underneath. My mom, Kimmy and I all watched the video of Jacob's second birthday party. It's hard to believe how much he has changed in just six months. The kids all had so much fun playing together when Jacob and Adam woke up. I thought it was cute how Jacob and Hailey were laying on their sides on the couch playing together (pictured above). Jacob grabbed Kenzie's Heidi book off the table while he was eating his dinner and was really into it. It was kind of funny cause there is only a few black and white pictures in it. He looked at it for a long time. Bruce came over after he got out of work. My mom and dad had to leave to go to a party, but we stayed so Bruce and Jared could work on cutting more logs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say thankyou for letting me go to your ultrasound with you. That really ment alot to me. Im glad everything is ok with my neice or nephew. Seeing him or her made it so much more real to me. Im so excited now! I love you and if you need any more rides to Dr. appointments you know you can always call me. Im right down the road. TTYL

Melissa said...

Thanks for going with me, Vikki. I sure felt alot better after seeing the heart beating. I'm glad to know everything is ok.