Friday, December 14, 2007




Hailey had dance class today and my mom was going to watch Max while I took her. I went over to her house a little early though to start decorating for Hailey's birthday party tomarrow. My mom helped me decorate the cake and I got some of the decorating done. Then we ate dinner and my mom had to run food over to grandpa. I got Hailey ready after she was done eating. My mom didn't get back till it was past time for us to leave. She was thinking her class started at 6:30 instead on 6:00. We decided to go anyway even though we would be a little late. My m0m decided to go with us. Hailey made it just on time to practice the song they will be doing for the recital. When we got back to my mom's house, Hailey sang part of the song and showed us the dance she learned today. It's a really cute song. We got the outfit she'll be wearing for the recital ordered too, even though the recital isn't going to be until June. It's going to be adorable. We stayed at my mom's till about 9:00 and then went home. I thought for sure the kids would fall asleep on the way home so I had put pajamas on them both before we left. Max had to wear Kenzies pink pajamas again since that's all that my mom had for him. Hailey thought he looked cute in pink. But neither of them fell asleep on the way home. Since he was awake, I changed him into his blue pajamas before putting him to bed. When I was getting Hailey ready for bed, I told her that we were having her birthday party tomarrow. She said "Then I will be 4 years old. How big will I be in the morning when I wake up?" She thought she was going to grow alot over night and wanted me to show her how tall she would be.

No comments: