Monday, November 12, 2007






Bruce had to go to work this morning. He started on days this week. Max woke up right after he left. When I walked into his room to get him, he said "I hear daddy!" He must have heard him getting ready. I brought him back to my bed and he layed with me till Hailey woke up around 8:00. Hailey came in the bedroom and said she was hungry. Then Max said "I hungy too". He has been copying her alot lately adding "too" at the end of whatever she says. I put a video in for the kids after they ate their breakfast. I got some laundry done while they watched their video. The laundry is starting to pile up again. When I came back to the living room, Hailey and Max were laying the same way on their blankies on the couch (pictured above) while they were watching TV. While we were eating lunch, Bruce suprised us and came home early. His boss asked him to work double shifts the next two days, so he came home early so he could do some work on the kitchen. He sanded the drywall, and then he primed it twice. So he got alot done today, and it looks really nice. He let Hailey help him a little bit with painting the wall, and she was so happy. She really liked helping. Max had all the blocks and his cars out all over the floor. He would push his cars over a row of blocks and the push them off making them crash. He brought his elephant over to play with him and gave him a car too. The kids and I played hide and seek while we waited for Bruce to finish up so we could go eat. While they were trying to find me, Max would go all around the house calling "Mommy, wha aw you?". Then I would make a noise and he would come find me and start laughing really hard. Hailey is getting good at hiding. She stays really quiet so we can't find her right away. When Bruce got done with the walls, we went to Bob Even's for a late dinner. We had to stop at Meijers on the way home, so it was past the kids bedtimes when we got back. They both went to bed really good and fell asleep right away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of them laying on the couch together - very cute! Also the pictures of Hailey painting in jeans and a white shirt are adorable.