Friday, November 2, 2007

Both Hailey and Max slept in til 9:00 this morning. That is really late for Max. He never sleeps past 8:30. Usually he gets up at least by 8:00. When Hailey was getting dressed this morning, she put on her panies and said "Look Mommy! Did I put them on rightwards and not backwards?" Lots of times she puts them on backwards and I help her turn them around. She was so proud of herself for putting on the right way. I thought it was fuuny how she said "rightwards". I met Kimmy at my mom's house, and then took the kids over to my grandpa's house in their costumes. It was too late by the time we left Omi's the other night. Grandpa really wanted to see them all dressed up, so we decided to take them over today before Hailey's dance class. The kids all ran up to him and said trick or treat. He passed out candy to each of them. It was cute to see them all standing around Grandpa. My Aunt Vikki also stopped in to see the kids, so we had a nice time visiting with her too. Kimmy and I had to leave to take Hailey to her dance class. My mom watched Max while we went. I took Hailey into her class today, and she did really good and didn't cry when I left her. The curtains were open today, so we got to watch the whole class. She did such a good job dancing. She was so happy that the curtains were open and she could see us. She would look back at us every once in a while and smile at us. It was so cute. We went back to my mom's house for dinner afterwards. She made roasted chicken, carrots, and potatoes. It was so good. then we had cookies for desert. The kids all had fun playing together. Before we left, Hailey asked Nana for an apple. Then when she finished eating it, she said to Nana "Can I have a snack now? The apple was a treat." So she got them a snack for the ride home. Even though it was late, Max just talked to me the whole ride home and also sang a couple songs on the CD we had playing. Hailey just about fell asleep and had her eyes closed when we pulled in the driveway. But when I layed her in her bed she got up and wanted to read her books. I didn't get them in bed till 10:30.




























































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved how Hailey looked at us, proud of herself, as she dance back down by herself.