Wednesday, November 28, 2007

































I've been having alot of morning sickness the last couple of days. I feel sick pretty much all day even at night making it hard to sleep. I've been feeling so good up until now, I was hoping I wasn't going to have it much this time. Hopefully it won't last too long though. Max asked to sit on the potty when he woke up while I was changing his diaper. I got him down from the changing table and he ran over to his potty and went pee right away. Lately he has been asking to sit on the potty every time I change his diaper. Usually doesn't really go, he just sits there for a minute. But today when he got up he said "I pee potty mama". I looked and he did. This is the third time he's actually peed on the potty. I think he was really trying to go this time instead of just accidently going while sitting on the potty like the other times. He was very proud of himself this time he went. This morning, Max and Hailey dumped out all the Little People out of the toybox and crawled in it pretending it was a boat and the push toy was the paddle (in first picture above). They had a bunch of stuffed animals and dolls in it with them. They played together in their pretend boat for quite a while. Bruce came home from work and went straight to bed. Whenever Bruce comes in the door, Max runs up to him saying "Daddy here" and gives him a big hug. Then he pulls on daddy's coat saying "coat off" and keeps repeating it until he gets it off. I guess he wants to make sure he's going to stay. After Bruce got some sleep and Max took his nap, we went to Kimmy and Jared's house. When we got there, Hailey saw Kate outside and said "I want to see Kate. Kate is my favorite dog. She just loves Kate ever since she spent the night when I was having surgery. And Kate really likes her too. Hailey saw Uncle Jared and ran out to the barn to see him and Kate. The kids had so much fun together. They were so excited to see each other. They always get along so good. They had fun running up and down the hallway and riding on the cars. Max loved all Jacob's big tractors. Jacob was really excited to give Max his present. Hailey and Jacob sat on the floor with the present waiting for Max to open it. Max didn't want to stop playing at first, but was happy once he started opening it. Jacob and Hailey both helped, and they were all excited to get it out of the box. It was a big playmat for his Playschool cars and also came with some cars, road construction cones, and traffic signs. Right away they all sat down on the mat to play with it. Then Kimmy gave Max a haircut. I wanted him to have it cut before his birthday party Saturday. He cried most of the time while she was cutting it, but he was very good about staying still. He really didn't like the pieces of hair dropping in front of him. He kept saying "I dirty". Then he would say "A bum, Mama" everytime a piece of hair fell on his hand. Lately everytime he gets a piece of hair or fuzz on him he starts crying cause he thinks they are bugs. I don't know why he's so scared of them if he thinks they are bugs. He always picks up and plays with real bugs. He looked so cute afterwards. I was glad to get it done cause his hair was getting pretty long. He liked looking at himself in the mirror, and when he saw it he kept feeling his head. Hailey fell asleep on the way home. Max was awake but begging to go to bed. I gave him a quick shower before putting him to bed though so he wouldn't itch from all the hair. Since it was an hour and a half past his bedtime, he was very happy to get in his crib.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Max's haircut is adorable. What a cutie! Love all the cute pictures.

Melissa said...

See, Jared, I really did learn my lesson. Even though only one kid was sleeping we still went straight home. This time I made sure to quit while we were ahead.