Sunday, November 18, 2007






We got up and went to church this morning. Max was singing "La La La" with his tongue sticking way out. It was funny. Then Hailey started dancing while we were singing, so I let Max down to dance too. They were both having fun clapping and dancing together. Hailey went back to class again by herself, and the teacher said she did very good today. When we ate lunch and then Bruce started working on the kitchen. I got Max down for a nap, and had Hailey rest in my bed. I layed down with her cause I didn't sleep very good last night, and I was so tired. She layed with me for about an hour, but talked and played the whole time. When Max woke up, we went to some stores and got a couple Christmas gifts. The stores were really busy. It was hard to get through the isles. They were having a sale, and most of the stuff we were looking for were already gone. Then we went to Burger King and the kids played there for a while. We were in the play area waiting for Bruce to get our food, a lady called her kid over to see if she wanted another bite. He heard her and ran right up to her and said "I wanna bite too". It was so funny. The lady laughed too and when I carried him away, he kept whining asking me for a bite. He wasn't happy till I showed him daddy in the line and told him that he was getting us some food. He sure was hungry and ate really good. It was almost bedtime when we got home. The kids went and got some books and sat in the chair together to read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Hailey and Max's smiles. They look so cute.

Anonymous said...

The story about Max at Burger King is so funny.