Wednesday, November 14, 2007





























Hailey woke up in the middle of the night last night and was up for a few hours. We think she had a bad dream. I was really tired when I woke up this morning. Max didn't wake up until 8:00, but I was so tired that I brought him into bed with me and gave him some books to read. He was happy reading books in my bed, so I got to lay there for another half hour with my eyes closed. While Max was reading a book about different vehicles, he would say "I ride tractor" and then turn around and sit on the book right on top of the tractor. Then he would turn the pages and do the same for the train and airplane. It was so funny. He would really look to make sure he was one the right spot every time. He started to get really grumpy for a couple hours till lunchtime. While he was crying, Hailey said to me "I got an idea! How about Max take a nap cause he's grumpy. But I'm not grumpy. I'm just happy." After lunch, I put both kids down for naps. I decided to take a nap myself, but Champ woke me up barking after only a half an hour. Then I couldn't get back to sleep. When the kids woke up, we went to my parents house. I took the kids outside for a little bit. Max liked picking up leaves. Hailey didn't want to stay out very long at all, so we went back inside. Hailey helped my mom make pizzas for dinner. Max saw a washcloth in the sink and said "I wan kawkaw." I got him a clean one and he started chewing on it right away. I decided to check to see if he was getting his second year molars in, and he had both on the bottom poking just poking through. I guess that's probably why he was crying so much this morning. After we ate, my mom had to leave to teach her class at church. We stayed and visited my dad for a while. When we got home, it was the kids bedtime.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how Max closes his eyes when he smiles really big.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Mel. The ones on the stumps turned out pretty good. Too bad Hailey didn't co-operate. It was fun making pizzas with Hailey. Too bad I had to rush off and couldn't visit long. Love you all very much!!!