Friday, November 23, 2007









Bruce did more work on the kitchen this morning. My mom and I decided not to go fight the crowds shopping today. There was just a few things we saw in the adds and they were all at different stores, so we figured it wasn't worth it this time. Vikki called and was out shopping though, so I asked her to pick up something for me. The basketball hoop that we are getting for Max was on sale today only. So she got it and brought it over. I turned on Christmas music for the kids this evening. When I turned up the volume so I could hear it in the kitchen, Hailey said "Mommy, that's not good for my eardrums." Everytime our neighbors playing their music too loud, she says "They just don't know it's not good for their eardrums." They had fun dancing to the Chirstmas music. Max danced with his teddy bear the whole time. Tonight, Max climbed up and sat on the back of the couch, and then he said "I up high like a airplane."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was nice to catch up on your blog - I enjoyed reading as I drank my coffee this morning. I was glad to get the great news on Thanksgiving and watched the video when we got home. I'm very excited. How are you feeling? CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya.

Melissa said...

Glad your back home. We missed you. I enjoyed catching up on your blog too. I'm feeling pretty good. I'm mostly just really tired and always hungry, and I've only had a little morning sickness, not near as bad as I was with Hailey or even Max. I'm so excited.