Sunday, November 4, 2007










We had the alarm set this morning for church, but Max woke us up early. Hailey went in her sunday school class by herself, and she did really well today. I had my mom drop Hailey off on her way to teach her class. She went right in and didn't cry. When service was over, we saw her playing in her class while we waited for them to finish up. She was excited to see us when the door opened. She ran up to us and showed us her pictures she made. And she also showed us her sticker on her shirt telling that she said her Bible verse. She was very proud of herself for staying by herself in her class today. When I picked up Max from the nursery, he got very excited and said "I wan cookie". While I was carrying him, I asked him if he wanted to walk (I meant get down and walk) and he said "No, I wanna run". He sure was in a hurry to get some cookies. They always have cookies for everyone after service. We came home for lunch, and then went over to grandpa's house. He was in the garden when we got there. So we went back to see him, and Max was very excited. He ran up to him and said "hi gampa". Bruce picked the last few things out of the garden and then pulled out the plants so it can be tilled. Then we went and sat on the porch with grandpa. Grandpa had me go in and get the kids some m&ms. We stayed and visited for a while, and then we had to leave to get to the store before Bruce had to go to work. Bruce helped me get everything in the house and then left to go to work. Hailey wanted to watch her dance class this evening so she could practice. She did all the dances and Max did some of them with her. I took a video of them, but I don't know if it turned out. i thought it looked a little dark. I'll try to put it on if it's not too dark on the blog. Sometimes the videos get a little darker when I post them on my blog. Hopefully it will turn out though cause it's really cute. Hailey told me all about her sunday school class when I was getting her ready for bed. She told me she played a really fun game called Follow Jesus. Then she showed me how to play it. It was kind of like Simon Says. We played it for a while, and then Bruce called from work. He wanted to say goodnight to the kids before they got in bed. Max was already sleeping though. He was so tired, so I put him to bed about 15 minutes early tongiht. Hailey was excited to talk to dadday. She loves it when he calls from work. He always calls to say goodnight to the kids when he is working second shift, and they both love it. She told him too all about the game she played in her class today. Then we finished with her bedtime routine. She stayed dry all night again last night, so she is wearing panies to bed again tonight. She is very excited about being such a big girl now. She told me she is going to tell Nana and Aunt Meme that next time she "spends tonight" not to put a pullup on her just panies. She always says spend "tonight" instead of "the night". It's so cute when she says to Nana "Can I spend tonight someday soon?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

spend tonight - thats cute.