Sunday, January 4, 2009

Max stood here and watched the whole game. He really enjoyed it.

Hailey liked running up and down the ramp.



Max loved watching the zamboni.


Max sure was happy to see his buddy Cory after the game. He ran up to say hi and gave him a five.

Max did really good saying his Bible verse to his teacher. He says it so cute. He was excited to get his star sticker that says "I know my Bible verse. Ask me." Lots of people were asking him to say it after reading his sticker. He said it to everyone who asked him, even a lady at the hockey game. He sure was proud of himself for saying it and getting a sticker like Hailey. After church, we went to Cory's (Bruce's cousin) hockey game. The kids loved watching him play. Hailey didn't even want to leave. She asked if we could stay and watch the next game. After the game was over they watched the zamboni sweep the ice. They sure liked that too. We got some popcorn and visited with Stevie, Jodi, Cory and Courtney for a little while. Max was happyt to see his buddy Cory. He smiled and ran up to him to say hi. As soon as we got home, Bruce got called into work. He had to quick get ready and leave right away. I put Max down for a late nap. Hailey was sure being helpful with Max and Jack this evening. She acts like such a little mommy sometimes. She got Max's pajamas out and said "Let's get your pajamas on for mommy. Don't you want to wear your racecar ones?" I love how she talks, making it sound so exciting, trying to get him to do what she wants. It usually works too. She was being so sweet to him. When he got fustrated becasue he couldn't carry all his cars at once, she came over and helped him. She was like this from when he woke up from his nap until bedtime. She also fed Jack his cereal. She came up to me and said "You can put Jack in his highchair and I'll feed him his cereal so get can do some work." She fed him the whole bowl. He seemed to enjoy having big sister feed him and was smiling tons. I gave her a couple beans to put in her jar for being such a big help tonight. She was so happy when I gave them to her. I love the look on her face when I give her a bean. And everytime I give her a bean she runs to do more things to help me. She went and started cleaning up the toys in the living room. After getting Max in bed, I heard him singing "Mary Had A Little Lamb". He was singing it over and over. He sounded so cute.

No comments: