Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I found all these pictures on my camera's internal memory. I took so many pictures the day we went to the zoo and I filled up my memory card so I had to take the rest of the pictures on the internal memory. I forgot all about them and just found them the other day.
Hailey suprised us and ran right up to the horses petting them and giving them hugs. (This was last year when she was still a little nervous around the horses at my sister's house.)


I love this picture.

Peeking through the windows at the lizards, frogs, spiders, and snakes. They both grabbed a stool so they could see better. They would move the stools along with them to each window.

This picture is from the day we had our pajama party.

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

I'm glad you still posted these pictures. I especially love the one of Max on Bruce's shoulders.