Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hailey is reading Max a story. I loved listening to her as she made up a story to go along with the pictures.






It was very cold today (-11 degrees). So this morning, Bruce tried squirting water from a syringe out the door thinking it would freeze right away, but it didn't work. Then I got out the bubbles and tried blowing some to see if they would freeze. I saw it on Curious George and wondered if it would really work. And it did! It was a little harder to blow the bubbles but they did freeze and it was really neat. Nana came over and watched the kids while I went to my doctors appointment. She said Jack did really good. He only cried when he started to get tired and then fell asleep. Hailey asked Nana to stay for a little while longer and play Barbies with her. Hailey sure enjoyed that. I was holding Jack while Nana was getting ready to leave, and Jack held his arms out to go to her. I gave Jack some juice to try and he liked it. He turned 6 months old today. It's hard to believe. It's gone by so fast. He sure loved his cereal and fruit this evening. He was opening his mouth so wide even before the spoon got to his mouth. The kids and I enjoyed playing a game before getting ready for bed. I would tell them to be an animal, airplane, train, vacuum, lawn mower, car, motorcycle, firetruck, etc. Hailey and Max had so much fun pretending to be all the different things. They especially liked being airplanes cause I would tell them to fly high and low, fast and slow. Jack even thought it was funny to watch them run around making silly sounds. We all had a great time and lots of laughs.

1 comment:

Mom S said...

I love how Hailey reads to Max.
Sweet that she makes up the stories.