Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hailey feeding Jack his cereal this morning.

While I was changing Jack this morning, I came out and found Hailey and Max like this. I asked Hailey what she was doing and she said "Max was hungry, so I was trying to get the cereal he wants." She was using her little broom and the stick to her mop to try to reach the boxes way in the back.

She was telling Max to hold up his hands and catch.



Hailey had fun with her pop beads while Max and Jack took their nap. I emptied Max's matchbox car case so she could separate them into piles of similar beads. She loved sorting through them and organizing the beads by color or shape.

Showing me the necklaces she made for her and her baby.


I spent all morning cathcing up on laundry. Hailey and Max played so well together, first playing with cars and then with dolls. Hailey was being very helpful with Jack too. She fed him his cereal this morning. Then while her and Max were playing in their "house" (behind the chair) they asked me to bring Jack in to play with them. I climbed back there with Jack and we all had a "party". Max passed out the money from the piggy bank toy and we pretended they were cookies. Barney, Elmo, Jack's Learning Puppy, and some dolls also joined our party. When we went to Salvation Army yesterday, Hailey found a matchbox monster truck. She asked if she could buy it because Max has tons of big cars and she doesn't have any. It was pink and yellow so she really liked it. We let her buy it. She played with it the rest of the evening. Then Bruce looked on the TV guide for monster trucks. He found one and set it to record. So this evening when Bruce got home from work, we all sat on the couch and watched monster trucks. Max and Hailey both loved it. Max really liked when the wheels broke. Hailey liked seeing them jump over cars and would ask us to rewind so she could see it again. She also liked when we pushed pause while they were still up in the air. She thought that was so neat. After dinner I gave the kids a bath. Hailey and Max loved when I changed the water blue with color tablets that Hailey got in her stocking. They also enjoyed playing with blocks in the tub. Hailey and I would make castles and Max would knock them down with his trains. Then I gave Jack a bath while Daddy got Hailey and Max tucked in bed. Once all the kids were in bed, Bruce and I had cheese cake and watched a movie.

2 comments:

mom s said...

What a good helper Hailey is!
I think she is so funny using her broom to get the cereal for Max and having him hold his arms up.
Too funny. Love ya

Kimmy said...

I love the brother pictures. I'm glad you got pictures of Hailey helping Max get the cereal. Too funny!