Sunday, January 25, 2009


As soon as we walked into church this morning and Jack heard the music, he started clapping. Max sang along for most of the songs. And when he didn't know the words in parts of the songs, he'd just sing "I love Jesus" to the tune of the song we were singing. After church was over, Kenzie picked up Max. He noticed her dangly flower earrings, pointed to them and said "I wike yours of dese (these)." We came home and had pizza for lunch. Then I put the boys down a nap. About an hour later, I heard Max talking so I went in to get him thinking he had just woke up. I found him sitting in a pile of pullups and books. He had taken every pullup and diaper out of the diaper stacker and also all his books off his shelf. He was sitting there in the middle the pile looking at books. I should have taken a picture. I was kind of funny. I loved how he looked up and gave me a big smile when I walked into the room. Since Max ended up not taking his nap today, he was getting very tired and grumpy by 6:30. And Hailey was getting grumpy too and crying over every little thing. So I started bedtime routines earlier tonight and had Max and Hailey both in bed by 7:30. Then I read some books to Jack and put him to bed. They all fell asleep so quickly.

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Yeh, you should have taken a picture of Max. That would have been too funny.