Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jack's Dedication Day























I love how Jack is looking up at Jacob in this picture.










Jack was dedicated at church today. He did really good and was wide awake and happy the whole time. After service, they had crackers, cheese, and donuts for everyone. Max, Hailey, Jacob, and Adam all sat on the floor with their plates and ate. They all looked cute sitting there eating together. Many people that walked by them commented on how cute they were. We had family gather at our house for lunch afterwards. We all had a nice visit and the kids had a great time playing outside together. Max and Jacob even started going down the big curly slide with Hailey and Kenzie. They must of saw how much fun they were having and decided to give it a try. They both usually won't go down the big one, but after trying it once they wanted to keep going down it. While Max was climbing up, he said to me, "Mommy, I not a baby any mo more." Kimmy cut Champ's hair before they left. He looks so much better now. After everyone left, I gave Max and Hailey a bath. They were both laying down in the water pretending to swim. Max cried when he had to get out to get ready for bed. He was very tired and didn't get a nap today. And he has to get up early tomorrow. Hailey is going on a field trip and they said that younger siblings are welcome to come along. I told him that he would be going with Hailey tomorrow and he was very excited, talking about it alot when I was putting him to bed. I had him in bed by 7:30 and Hailey in bed by 8:00. While I was tucking Hailey in bed, she said "I had a fun day. I was having fun with Jacob and Max. I was bossy to Max though, but I was a nice boss." Jack is coming down with a cold. His nose is so stuffy. He was complaining a little bit while I was holding him. I love how he sometimes complains without really crying. He just talks like he's complaining a little bit. It sounds so cute and so are his facial expressions. He's been really trying to suck his thumb alot lately. He got it in his mouth and sucked it for a long time tihs evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! We sure had fun! Love ya.