Monday, September 15, 2008




I spent most of the day unpacking and catching up on laundry. Daddy dropped Hailey off at school, and then took Max with him to the store. Jack slept the whole time they were gone. Kimmy called and we talked for over an hour. After daddy picked Hailey up from school, we ate lunch. Then Max and Daddy took a nap (Bruce starts midnights tonight). Hailey got out the paper, scissors, and glue and made a picture. We ate dinner and then went for a walk. We took Champ too. I walked him on the leash but after awhile, I put him in the wagon with the kids. They thought that was fun. We walked to Hailey's school. Hailey was very excited to show me every thing on the playground. She showed me how she can hang on the monkey bars. She also showed me where her and her friends like to play under the slide in their "fort". Hailey and Max had fun going down all the slides together.

No comments: