Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day 3



















This would have been such a great picture if wasn't so blurry. I love his big smile.










I wish these next couple pictures wouldn't have turned out blurry. He's smiling so cute.
Max got out two measuring tapes and set them on the floor like this saying "Mommy, look what I make! I make a choo choo train track!"




It was another rainy day. After cuddling in bed with us, Max got his cars out of his backpack and played with them on the bed. And Hailey got some paper and a pen and asked Daddy how to spell some words. After writing a few of the words he spelled, she asked him to write some. She told him to write words about school. Then she helped him come up with a bunch of words that had to do with school. We went swimming after breakfast. Max was even more brave in the water today. He would kick his arms and feet with us holding him up with one finger. And then we started out blowing bubbles in the water. When he got used to sticking his face in, I asked him if he wanted to go under with me. He said yes so we counted to three and went under together. He loved it and asked to do it again and again. Jack slept for a couple hours in his carseat. Then when he woke up, I sat at the edge of the pool with him and watched the kids as they showed me their "tricks" in the water. Hailey showed me how she could reach the bottom now and held on to the side as she stepped off the last step. Max was doing all sorts of things hanging off the railing. They both were sticking their faces in the water and tilting their heads back in the water. When it was getting close to lunchtime, we headed back to the camper. Shortly after eating lunch, we started packing up the camper. Then I took the kids and sat in the van while Bruce packed up all the outside stuff. Max fell asleep while we were waiting. I couldn't believe it when I looked back after just few minutes and he was asleep in his carseat. I think all the swimming wore him out. It was still raining so everything was very wet and Bruce got soaked as he took down the awning and screen room. He was just about done when it started pouring. He was drenched and since all the clothes were packed in the camper, he had to drive home like that. Hailey and Jack fell asleep shortly after we started driving. They all slept the whole way home.

Here are a few videos that I took today while we were swimming. Max liked it when I would let his head go under the water a little bit after he jumped in.

The kids were fascinated with the bubbles in the hot tub.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pool pictures. Max looks like he's just going to take off without anybody by him. He's going to be a swimmer! Hailey is doing pretty good now too. She's just alot more cautious. Wish I was there in the hot tub right now. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Wow, Great job swimming Hailey and Max! Looks like fun. I Love You!!!!!!!!