Friday, August 8, 2008









Here is Hailey playing dress-up again. That is one of her favorite things to do. I thought it was cute how she used the skirt for a dress and then put on the matching bunny ears.




Today is our 10th anniversary! It's hard to believe we've been married that long already. Bruce brought me home a beautiful bouquet of flowers, and he also brought home some cookies and a cake from the pastry store. Because of his work schedule, we didn't get to go out for dinner or anything today, so we will do something on Sunday or Monday instead. My mom also stopped over this morning and brought us some donuts. We visited and looked at pictures. Later this evening, we took the kids outside to play. The neighbor kids came over to play too. I put Jack in the front carrier so I could push them on the swings. Then they played in the sandbox until it was time to get ready for bed. Bruce and I ate our cake and watched some TV after getting the kids to bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Max sure does look like Bruce in the orange shirt pics.

Anonymous said...

He sure does. I thought about you guys on your anniversary as we were on our vacation.

Anonymous said...

Alot has changed in the last 10 years.