Wednesday, August 20, 2008






"Look, I found a big one!"





"I found a big one too."


















I didn't sleep well last night. I only got about 2 1/2 hours of sleep. I wasn't feeling well at all and had a fever. I called the doctor and they called in an antibiotic because I have an infection from a blocked milk duct. We had an appointment to get our pictures taken with Jack this morning so I took Motrin and hoped I would feel ok enough to go. I felt pretty bad when I woke up so I wasn't sure but I really didn't want to cancel the appointment. We took Hailey and Max to my mom's house so she could watch them. I was feeling much better by the time we got there. We got some great pictures. I can't wait to view them. She kept thinking she was done taking pictures saying we could go now but then he would have a cute look or something and she would tell us to wait cause she wanted to get a picture of him like that. She took tons of pictures. I think it is going to be very hard to choose between them all. Before we left, we walked got a mocha and then to the candy store. Bruce and I picked some yummy candy to eat and also some for the kids. When we got back to Nana's house, they were all outside playing. Hailey and Max rode their cars around the yard while we visited. Then we left to go pick blueberries. Hailey and Max were very happy to get their own little buckets. Max said "I bigger now. I can do it all by myself!". They were such good little pickers. Hailey picked a full bucket and also added some to ours and Max's. Max did good picking too and got his bucket about half way full. But when we told him it was time to leave, he dumped all his out on the ground. Hailey helped him pick some more for his bucket as we walked back to pay. They were excited to show the guy how much was in their buckets. The kids were pretty dirty from the blueberries so I told them they could get in the little pool when they got home. Hailey jumped in the pool right away and then put Champ in there with her. Since he was already wet, I decided to give him a bath. After we ate dinner, we went to a concert at a park with my mom, grandpa, and Aunt Jodi. The kids loved dancing to the music. The lake was right behind where we were sitting, so they also had fun watching the fish in the water. Bruce found some fish line and got a stick to make a fishing pole for Max. Max loved "fishing" with it. They put some goldfish snacks on the hook and let the fish eat it off. We all had a nice time and enjoyed the music. Max's new thing he started saying alot is "Is dat my good dea?" He really means "Isn't that a good idea?" He's been saying it the last couple of days after he asks to do something. He said it a couple times on the way home tonight. I can't remember what it was that he said first but it's so cute how he follows with "Is dat my good dea?".

No comments: