Monday, August 18, 2008

I thought it was funny how much stuff she had on.













It was a very hot day. After Max woke up from his nap, I took the kids outside to play. Right away they started sticking their feet in the small pool. So I filled it up with a little more water and then had them take off their clothes so they could swim in their underwear. They had fun dumping buckets of water over their heads. They took turns dumping buckets of water over each other as they slid down the slide into the pool. They also loved running through the hose as I was spraying it. When the neighbor came over to talk to daddy, the kids begged him to push them on the swings. He gave them pushes until it was time for us to go in and eat dinner. After dinner, we watched some of the olympics that we had recorded. Max loves to watch the swimming. He is facinated with it for some reason. Max will be playing and anytime the swimming comes on, he stops what he's doing to watch it. It's funny that he likes it so much. He doesn't really care about anything else, not even the diving. Except he did get a little interested in the gymnastics this evening. He started doing summersaults and said "I do summersaults just wike dat boy."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of the baby. I love the robe pictures. The beautiful princess Hailey is sure gorgeous...I can't believe all the jewels and the beautiful outfit. Way to go Hailey.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jack's using Max's blanket:) Where's his?

Melissa said...

Yeah, I still have to get him a blanket like that. I'm just waiting for more choices in colors. Last time I checked, they had clearanced them out. I'll have to check again but if they don't get some in soon, I'll have to get one on Ebay.