Thursday, August 14, 2008




Hailey asked me to take a picture with her pretty nails and lipstick (chapstick) on.

After showing her the picture I took, she said "Now take another one with my feets so you can see my pretty nails."








Hailey piled all these toys around him and said "Look Mommy, I made Jack so happy."



Max came in and crawled in bed with me at 7:30 this morning. He cuddled with me until 8:00, and then we went out on the couch to watch Curious George and Clifford. Jack also woke up at 8:oo so I fed him while we watched TV. Max sat by me and rubbed Jack's head while I was feeding him. Hailey came out and joined us on the couch around 8:30. As soon as I was done feeding Jack, they asked to hold him. They both always want to hold him first thing every single morning. After we ate our breakfast, the kids went to their bedrooms to play. They played together all morning in each others bedrooms until lunchtime. While Max was eating his broccoli he started rubbing his cheeks with it and then said "Look Mommy, I all pretty now!" He was pretending to put makeup on. While Max took his nap, I painted Hailey's fingernails and toenails. Then she played with her dollhouse while I did some laundry. When Max woke up from his nap, I took the kids outside to play. Daddy came home while we were in the front talking to the neighbor. When they saw daddy's car pull in the driveway, the both screamed and then ran yelling "Hi Daddy". I pushed the kids on the swings while Bruce and Ken were working on the motorhome that they are fixing up to sell. Every once in a while as Ken was walking by, Max would call him over to give him a push. For some reason he likes Ken's pushes better than mine. Then later I was helping him jump off of the step, but whenever Ken came by, he would push me away and say "No Ken help me." We stayed outside until 8:30. I got the kids in their pajamas and then let them go back out to tell Daddy and Ken goodnight. Hailey said "Look Ken, I can do a cart wheel now." As she was showing him her cart wheels, Max said "Wook Ken, I can do a summersault now." Then he did some summersaults in the grass for him. He just started doing summersaults about a week ago, and he'll do them over and over so many times. And he always does them in the same spot in the living room every day. Instead of going across the room doing them, he just does one and then turns around to do it back the other way. I just can't believe he doesn't get dizzy cause he goes around so many times the way he does them and he does it so fast too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have I told you that I love Jack's hair:)