Friday, August 15, 2008



Hailey making faces and talking to Jack trying to get him to smile.









Being silly for the camera.

Now there is a pretty smile.



This morning, Max came and crawled in bed with me around 7:30. I was feeding Jack, so Max leaned up against my shoulder and rubbed his head the whole time. Jack fell back asleep so I layed him back down, and then Max and I went out to the living room. When I went to change his pullup, he said he had to go potty and then ran to the bathroom. He went pee and then let me put underwear on him. We had given up on potty training for awhile because he had lost interest. Anytime we asked him if he wanted to go potty or wear underwear he always said no, until this morning. He said "I go potty wike Jacob do. I a big boy. Wah (Yeah) I are." After going potty, Max wanted to play with his cars right away. I got down and played with him. He liked helping me build towers with the blocks for his cars to knock down. Then he lined up a bunch of blocks to make a road. He would leave a small space between a couple of the blocks, just enough for a car to fall through. Then he would get his tow truck to pull it out of the "ditch". Hailey woke up around 8:30. We all sat on the couch and watched Clifford before eating breakfast. Jack didn't wake up until 10:00. He was very smiley when he woke up. Hailey likes to help me change him, handing me wetwipes and a diaper. She also picked out an outfit and a bib for him to wear today. She had to take all his clothes and lay them out on the bed before deciding on one. Then she did the same thing with the bibs, laying them all out and then holding them up to the outfit she had picked to see which one looked best with it. After daddy got home from work, we quick got ready to go to a garage sale that our neighbor told us about. They had twin boys and were selling all their clothes, so I found some things for Jack. When we got home, I took the kids outside to play while daddy and Ken worked on the motorhome some more. Jack was awake for quite awhile and seemed to really enjoy his time outside. He was looking all around. I pushed Max and Hailey on the swings. Then they rode their bikes and played in the sandbox. Hailey decided to climb right up into the sandbox (it's actually a sand table or it's supposed to be anyway). It wasn't long before Max climbed up too. We stayed outside until bedtime again. Max sure did good going on the potty all day. He only had a couple accidents in his pants all day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Hailey holding Jack on the couch are precious. I love Hailey's silly expressions on the sand table.