Sunday, August 10, 2008

I will be adding more pictures as soon as I get them from my mom. I didn't have my camera with me but she took some while she was watching the kids.




After church, we came home and had lunch before heading over to my mom's to drop the kids off. She watched Hailey and Max while we went to the store to do some grocery shopping and then out to eat for our anniversary. We took Jack with us since we were going to be gone more than a couple hours and I'm still not too sure how well he would do with a bottle. The couple times we have tried a bottle, he won't drink more than a half an ounce and still wants to nurse afterwards. We got our shopping done and then got a mocha on the way home to put the groceries away. When we got home, I fed Jack while Bruce put away the groceries. Then we left to go to the restaurant. We had a nice time and Jack just slept the whole time. We stayed and visited at my parents for awhile. The kids had a great time with Nana and Papa. They took us out to show us the huge pumkins in Nana's garden. Then they had Nana turn on some music so they could dance. Nana and I enjoyed watching them as they danced around the living room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys. Hope we see each other soon.

Melissa said...

We were thinking of maybe coming to visit you guys Sunday after church if you will be home. I'll give you a call sometime tomorrow.