Sunday, August 3, 2008



Look at that cute smile!


This morning, we all sat on the couch and watched Curious George and Clifford before getting ready for church. While Max was holding Jack, Jack grabbed ahold of Max's finger. Max said "He holdin my pinger!" Then Jack pulled Max's finger into his mouth and Max said "Don't eat me." He pulled his finger away and then put Jack's hand up to his mouth and said "Here, eat you pinger." When Max woke up from his nap this afternoon, we went over to grandpa's house. Aunt Jodi was there too. Jack and I went inside and visited with Aunt Jodi and grandpa. Bruce took Hailey and Max outside with him while he picked the garden. After visiting for awhile, I joined them outside. The kids had fun running through the corn and hiding on us. They would laugh so hard when I would find them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love what Max said (and did) when Jack went to chew on his finger. How cute!