Wednesday, April 30, 2008












I had a doctor's appointment this morning. She lectured me about taking it easy and not overdoing it since I'm having so many contractions and told me to drink more fluids. They also want me to have another ultrasound cause I measured too small today. They said I measured about the same as last time I was in, about three weeks ago. So they just want to check to make sure everything is fine and put the baby on a growth chart. I measured small toward the end with both Hailey and Max too, so I'm sure there is nothing to worry about. After eating lunch, we went outside to play and the neighbor kids came over. They all played in the sand and on the swings. The older brothers also brought the baby to swing for a little bit. He just turned a year old and is just starting to walk. Today was the first time he's been over to play, but I'm sure we'll be seeing more of him now that he is getting bigger. This evening, Bruce put the patio swing that he got me for my birthday together. It took him a while and he was getting fustrated with it cause of bad directions and the wrong screws, but finally managed to get it together by the time the kids were ready for bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see a picture of your patio swing. Looks like Max really has fun with his tractors in the sand.

Melissa said...

I'll get a picture of us sitting on the swing. I think I already took one, but not sure what day it was. Max sure does have fun with his tractors in the sand. He loves to fill it up and dump it. And I love to listen to all his sound effects he makes while he's playing.