Wednesday, April 2, 2008

(This picture is actually from a few days ago. I didn't take any pictures today so I just used one that I hadn't put on yet. But this is what he did all morning, and it's what he does everyday while Daddy is working on the utility room.)

Bruce came home from work this morning and mixed some more cement for the utility room before going to bed. Max loves to hang out there by the utility room so he can watch Daddy work. He loves to play with his toolbench right by there too. His favorite thing is to use the screwdriver now. He's figured out how to put in in the screw and turn it to make it come out. He does it over and over and over. After lunch, we went to my mom's house so I could do more laundry. The kids had fun playing there all day. I didn't get done with all the laundry until about 6:00. My mom made spagetti so we stayed and ate dinner with them and then headed home. When we got home, Bruce had just woke up. It was a nice sunny day, so we all went outside to play until bedtime. The kids had fun riding their cars and bikes up and down the sidewalk in front of the house. Hailey would ride her bike up close to me and honk her horn at me telling me to get off the "road". She was pretending her bike was a car and said I needed to watch out for cars before crossing the street. Then she wanted me to pretend I was the fireman and she would get "stuck" and call me to come rescue her. Max started playing with us and would tip his car over and say it crashed calling the firetruck to come help him.

No comments: