Thursday, April 24, 2008




Max woke up not feeling well. He was complaining of his belly hurting and had a fever. He didn't do much playing like he usually does in the morning, he just layed on the couch most of the time. He started doing a little better after I gave him some Tylenol but still wanted me to hold him alot. He ate breakfast good but wouldn't even take a bite of his lunch. I gave him a yogurt popsicle to see if he would at least eat that. He ate half of it and then fell asleep in the highchair. That's the first time he's ever fallen asleep in his highchair. I had to get a picture before cleaning him up and laying him down. He didn't even wake up while I washed his hands and face and carried him to his bed. Poor little guy must really not be feeling well. I took Hailey outside to play for a little while before I had her take a rest on the couch. Max slept for three hours. When he woke up, I took the kids outside and gave them sandwhiches at the picnic table. Max loves peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches and ate the whole thing. He complained about his belly hurting again after he fiinished eating but soon forgot about it and was off playing. They had fun playing in their box house. Max kept going up to it saying "I paint dat" as he pointed to all the parts that he had painted. Max started getting pretty grumpy around 7:00 so we went back inside and I decided to get them to bed a little early tonight since tomarrow we'll be getting up an hour earlier than usual. We are getting a camper so we have to go to the bank in the morning and are going to some garage sales after that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awh, poor little guy.