Friday, April 18, 2008











I had to go to the lab this morning to get the glucose tolerance test done. I hate that test. That pop like stuff you have to drink is awful. When we got home, I took the kids outside to play. It was another beautiful day. Hailey and Max made popsicles with yogurt and fruit this morning when they woke up, so they sat in their chairs outside eating them. Bruce worked some more on the utility room. He got the ceiling in and the lights up. I pulled the kids in the wagon around the block before we came in to eat lunch. We had sloppy joes since Hailey's been begging us to make them the last few days. After we ate, I put Max down for a nap and had Hailey lay down too. I set the timer for an hour and she just lay there talking the whole time and never did fall asleep. At least she got a good rest though. Her and I played dolls when she got up. I ended up having to wake Max up to get ready to take Hailey to dance class. I picked up Vikki and Kenzie and they came with us. Hailey was pretty excited and asking all about her dance recital tonight. They must have mentioned it in her class today. She is very excited to get to dance on the "special dance floor". I signed her up for her pictures today and they sent home the order forms for recital tickets. I think her recital is going to be June 21 but I'm not positive. The sheet was a little confusing and only gave a practice date on June 20th which I assume would be the day before. I just hope she'll dance in front of all those people. She was doing so well in her class a couple months ago, but lately with so many changes in switching teachers and stuff she hasn't been dancing much in class. She knows her entire recital dance perfect though and does the whole thing for me at home. It was pretty crowded in the waiting room at dance class today, so Vikki took Max outside to run around with his little friend. It seems like all of a sudden there is a bunch more kids in Hailey's class. Her class has actually doubled in size in the last two weeks. Some I don't recognize and some are kids that came the first couple months and then quit. It's weird that they would have new kids in the class when the recital is only a couple months away. Alot of the new ones are having a hard time in the class too and cry or sit on the floor refusing to participate which doesn't help Hailey one bit. After her class, we dropped Vikki off at my mom's house. Nana and Papa were just getting home when we pulled in the driveway. I wasn't going to go in cause Hailey is still coughing, but she begged to go inside and when Nana came out to say hi to them, she said "But I will cover my mouth when I cough so nobody gets my germs." Nana said it was ok to come in so we visited for awhile. Then Papa decided to take us out for icecream. Vikkie and Kenzie met us there too. We didn't get home till 9:30, so I got the kids to bed right away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love what Hailey said about covering her mouth so nobody gets her germs. She's a smarty.