Tuesday, November 25, 2008

They loved the beads.
"Mommy, take a picture of us like this."

It's so hard to get a good picture of all three of them together.







Hailey got the camera to take a picture of me and Jack.




Hailey showing me how she set it up.

While we were getting dinner ready, Hailey drew pictures for everyone. She took Jack's over to show him. He went to grab it and she quick pulled it away from him telling him he couldn't eat it. He thought this was so funny and laughed really hard. She did it again and again making silly noises when she pulled it away which had him cracking up. It was so funny and he did it for such a long time. I was even able to take videos on both cameras.


I started not feeling well last night. I had a high fever and chills. I figured I had another infected milk duct so I called the doctor first thing this morning. They wanted me to come in this afternoon so I called my mom to see if she could come watch the kids. I rested on the couch while watching Curious George with the kids. Jack woke up soon after that. By the time he woke up, the motrin started to kick in so I felt a little better. I did some laundry while the kids played. They played so well together all day. I don't think they played separately at all except when Hailey played dollhouse for a little bit while Max was taking his nap. Other than that they went from one room to another playing together until dinner time. We ate lunch, and then I put Max down for his nap at 1:30. Max has been getting out of bed and playing in his room at nap time so I turned the baby monitor on. Hailey asked me why I had turned it on. I told her that I wanted to make sure he wasn't playing while he was supposed to be taking a nap. She said "But sometimes it's cute when he sings and talks. I like listening to him cause he's so cute." I fed Jack and layed him down for a nap at 2:00. My mom showed up shortly after that. I decided to leave Jack with my mom too since he was just fed. He woke up when I went into the room to get something. He gave me a big smile when he saw me. I showed my mom how to mix his cereal just in case he got hungry since he still usually won't take a bottle very well. My appointment took a little over an hour. It was a long time for a five minute appointment to tell me what I already knew. They gave me an antibiotic and said hopefully I'll feel better by Thanksgiving. I sure hope so. I have so much to do before Max's party on Sunday. Jack was happy playing with Nana and Hailey on the floor when I got back. She said he ate his cereal good and took a few sips from the bottle. Max woke up from his nap just as Nana was leaving. He was happy to get to see her. When daddy got home from work, we ate dinner and then put our Christmas tree up. We usually do it the day after Thanksgiving but we are going to be too busy this weekend. The kids loved helping. Hailey was a great helper with the ribbon. She would hold the end and pass it to me and then reach around the tree as I passed it back to her. Hailey really liked seeing the ornaments that she had made. They especially loved setting up their Little People Nativity. They both played with it while daddy and I put the beads on the tree. We also got out all the Christmas books and the kids enjoyed looking through them. We read them a few and then had some hot chocolate. After getting pajamas on and brushing teeth, the kids picked a few more Christmas books to read before going to bed. Bruce and I finished putting some of the breakables on after the kids were in bed. Jack sure loved looking at the lights on the tree.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you and the kids. Those videos are too cute.

Vikki's Blog said...

In the videos of Jack laughing he sounds just like Kenzie did when mom was popping over the couch to scare her. I wonder if there the same age...hmmm...it sounds like it!
Cute!!!