Sunday, November 16, 2008

Max layed on the floor by Jack and said "Take a picture." I took one and then he said "Take another one" as he put his hand up to his cheek just like Hailey often does.





Hailey and Max were excited to see it was snowing when they woke up this morning. We got ready and went to church. As we walked out to the van and then into church, the kids were sticking their tongues out catching snowflakes. We made pizzas for lunch. Max and Hailey had fun decorating the pizzas with toppings. Hailey made a smiley face on her pizza. Max pretty much just piled everything on his. After lunch, I put Jack and Max down for a nap. Bruce had to leave for work. Hailey and I played with dolls while the boys napped. After eating dinner, Max and I played with Mr. potato head. He likes when I make silly ones putting things in the wrong places and gets laughing pretty hard. Max likes to draw roads now. Yesterday he drew two lines next to each other and said "I make a road!" That was the first time he's drawn something other than scribbles. Now he asks to draw many times during the day and always says "Cause I want to make a road." He likes to stick his tractor or car stickers on his "road" or get his matchbox cars to drive on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hailey, Your pizza looks cute! Almost too cute to eat:) I love you.