Sunday, November 2, 2008

"Shaving" with daddy.




Max was stacking blocks on top of his train.

He was so proud of himself when he got them all stacked without falling.

Jack loved when Hailey stacked all his soft blocks in front of him. He thought it was funny when she would knock them all down.



Both Hailey and Max woke up at 6:30 this morning. They came and crawled in bed with me. Max came in carrying about five stuffed animals and went to put them in bed with us. He said "Can wots of peoples sleep in your bed." He wanted them all up on the pillow but kept getting fustrated about them falling off, so I had him pick two and put the rest on the floor. Of course, he picked "elphant and nunkie fwiend (elephant and monkey)". Hailey and Max were very loud, talking and giggling the whole time. At 7:00, they said they were hungry, so we got up early and ate breakfast. I forgot that the time changed so it was really 8:00 to them. I got Max and Jack ready and we went to church. Hailey and Bruce have colds so they stayed home. Hailey cried cause she wanted to go with us to church. I told her she could have special time with daddy which made her happier. Bob and Jan were sitting by my parents. I went and sat down by Bob, and Max crawled up and sat on Bob's lap. He stayed on his lap the whole worship service. He was clapping and singing with him. Every once in a while, he would look right into his face and smile at him. Then Bob and Max would put their heads together. It was so cute. When I took Max back to his class, he said "Did he hold me?" He's my fwiend." He wanted to bring his monkey today instead of his blankie. He was excited to take his "nonkie fwiend" to class with him. He kept saying "Is my nonkie fwiend going to play wif me, in my cwass." When we got home, Hailey was excited to tell me that her and daddy played Pretty Pretty Princess. She told me that daddy put earings on and it was funny. They also went for a bike ride and played at the park. Bruce went to bed and I got lunch ready. Hailey said "We should have chili again." She just loves nana's chili. I heated it up and we ate that for lunch. Jack was a little fussy. He is coming down with a cold too and is very stuffy which makes it hard for him to eat. He slept most of the day but wanted to be held. He would wake up whenever I layed him down cause he was too stuffed up. Max took a nap and Hailey played her Leapster game. When Max woke up, we played hide and seek. Then I got dinner ready. They were both very hyper after eating dinner. Around 7:00, I had Hailey go play quietly in her room while I started getting Max ready for bed. She played for a little while and then cleaned her room. She showed me and I gave her a sticker for her chore chart. She had filled it up so I gave her some change to put in her bank. She always tithes 10% first and then decides what she wants to do with the rest. She loves deciding on how mchh to put in savings, spending, or church. She usually divides it up pretty evenly between the three of them. After getting Max to bed a little early, 7:30, (To him it was 8:30. He's not used to the time change.) Hailey and I played Chutes and Ladders. We played it twice and each won a game. She was so happy to get to stay up "way later than Max". I got Hailey tucked in bed and about 30 seconds after I walked out of the room it thundered very loud. I was just waiting for Hailey to come back out asking to sleep in our room. (She's scared of storms.) I waited and it thundered again but still no Hailey. I went in to check on her and she was sound asleep. I couldn't believe how fast she fell asleep. She really was tired. I was so glad she fell asleep because usually when there is a storm she won't fall asleep until it is over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to see you got so much posting done on your blog. Very nice write ups and pictures of all the family adventures. I love all the leave pictures and the smiles. Very precious. Love ya!