Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hailey took these couple pictures of Jack. Actually she took a whole bunch of pictures of him like this but they were all pretty much the same so I just put a couple on.

After taking pictures of Jack, she brought me the camera and said she had a suprise for me. She told me to look at the pictures she just took. When I came to this one, she smiled and said "You want to know how I did that? I turned the camera like this and took a picture." She showed me how she did it and thought it was so neat that she could take a picture of herself.
Hailey laying by her "people" she made out of blocks.

Max slept until 8:00 this morning. Hailey and Jack didn't wake up until 9:00. We ate breakfast and then watched Clifford. Then Hailey colored some placemats that we are doing for my cousins baby shower. Jack was a little fussy after he woke up from his morning nap. He only slept for about 15 minutes and woke up really stuffy. After lunch, we went outside. Jack was happy as soon as we stepped outside. He loves it outside. The kids enjoyed watching the garbage truck. We walked out to the front to watch it and then played on the swings until it came to the back. The kids both climbed up in their fort to watch it so they could see better. Max didn't stop watching it until it was completely out of site. Hailey was begging him to go down the slide with her after it got down the road a little ways but Max wanted to keep watching it until he couldn't see it any more. He is just fascinated with it and loves to watch it dump the garbage in the back of the truck. I was holding Jack while I was giving Max pushes in his swing and he was just cracking up laughing at the kids swinging. Every time one of the swings would come close to him he would giggle. It was so funny. Max rode his dump truck while Hailey rode her bike around the back porch. Max moved the table and chairs to make a "road" and "parking spots". Him and Hailey had fun riding around the chairs and table. After a couple hours of playing outside, we went in so Max and Jack could take their naps. Jack cried as soon as we walked in the door. He only took about a 10 minute nap and woke up stuffy again. Poor little guy. I think he's coming down with a cold. Hailey played with blocks and called me to come see the "people" she made. She layed down by it and asked me to take a picture. I thought it was pretty creative how she made it. When Bruce got home, we got ready to go to Grandpa's. I had to wake Max up cause he was still sleeping. I noticed that I had forgotten to put a pullup on him for his nap but he stayed dry. He was very proud of himself. I packed a snack for the kids to eat in the van on the way, to hold them over until dinner. Bruce put the cabin on the tractor for Grandpa. Max loved watching them work on the tractor. He was very interested in what they were doing. Hailey went out and watched for awhile too but came in when Nana and Kenzie showed up. Her and Kenzie played a game rolling a toy back and forth on the floor. Max came in too after awhile to play with the cars and trucks. He loves to play with the car wash toy that Grandpa has. Jack took another 15 minute nap. Grandpa came in to eat dinner so the kids sat at the table with him for a few minutes before we left. Max scooched right up next to Grandpa as close as he could get to him. We stopped at Culver's on the way home for dinner. Hailey said "I just want to drive through and eat." We wanted to go sit down and eat though. She was very quiet and only took one bite. I've noticed that she hasn't been eating when we go inside ever since she threw up there that one time. She hasn't even eaten the ice cream the last couple times we had it there. But the other day when we went through the drive through, she ate her whole burger, so I think she just doesn't like to eat inside there any more. I brought the rest of her burger home and she ate it as soon as we got home. Tonight, after getting into their pajamas, Hailey and Max layed by Jack on the floor and started talking to him. He was talking and laughing at them. Hailey also got him to start screaming. She would first scream and he would then scream back. It was so funny. Jack also got the hiccups and at first thought it was pretty funny and would laugh at himself every time he hiccuped. I was too late by the time I got out the camera to get that on video, but here are a couple videos that turned out cute anyways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The people that Hailey made out of the blocks is VERY creative. I love the picture of her laying by it. Cute videos.