Monday, November 3, 2008

















Doing "tricks".

Hailey decided to join in on the fun.

Then she noticed that daddy and Max both were just in jeans and no shirts. So she took her shirt off too and said "I want a nakey belly too."


Max would laugh so hard when Daddy would lift him into the air with his feet and then throw him onto the couch.

I wish these next ones weren't so blury. They would have been great pictures.
I took Hailey to school, and when Bruce got home from work, we left to go take Jack to get his pictures taken. He was so smiley. We got great pictures and I had a hard time making up my mind on which pictures I wanted. I ended up getting four different poses. After pictures, we went to pick up Hailey. We got there early so we decided to take Max out to the playground to play with her class. He was so excited. On our way out, we saw the principal in the hall. Bruce stopped to talk to him. Max also wanted to talk to him and had alot to say. He carried on a whole conversation with him telling him all kinds of stuff. It was funny. I had to distract him to get him to come outside with me so he would get a chance to play before it was time to go. Bruce stayed and talked to the principal while I took Max out. I talked to the teacher while watching Max and Hailey play. All the kids sure like Max, especially the boys. When it was time to go, the teacher had all the kids sit on the curb to sing the goodbye song. Max sat with them. A couple boys asked Max to sit by them, so he sat in between both of them. After singing the song, all the kids ran up to give the teacher a hug goodbye. Max ran up for a hug too. We went to a couple stores before heading home. The kids were excited to see Ken, our neighbor, in one of the stores. They yelled hi across the aisle. When we got home, we played outside. It was such a nice day, in the mid 60's. Nana came over to visit while we were outside playing. When we went in, Max took a nap and Hailey played with her dollhouse. Daddy also took a nap. After dinner, daddy played on the floor with the kids giving them rides on his back. They also did some "tricks" for me. I was laughing so hard. Hailey wanted to play "Bible Study" and she was the "teacher". First, she asks us to pray with her. She prayed "Lord, help us all to love one another and help us to do good. And help us to be good listeners so we can learn about Jesus. Amen." Then she talked to us about loving one another and doing what God wants us to do. She held a notebook in her hands as she talked and kept looking down at it like she was reading her notes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That outfit looks cute on Jack. I remember Max wearing that. Cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

I like the golden bush in the background of the pictures. Nice pictures of baby Jack. I love how Hailey prays. Cute how she wants to play Bible Study and be the teacher. I can remember you girls doing that alot when you were little.