Tuesday, February 5, 2008


















The kids colored on the easle with chalk and dry erase markers this morning. Hailey pretended to play school. Max made a bunch of dots and then said "I make a twinkle twinkle little star, Mommy, tee(see)?" Then he scribbled and said "I make a Christmas tree, mommy, tee?" Then Hailey and I cut out some hearts and glued them on paper to make some valentines. Hailey was up half the night last night, so I had her lay down and take a nap while Max took his nap. I started a load of laundry and then layed down on the couch. I fell asleep and didn't wake up till Bruce got home from work. Hailey woke up shortly after I did, but we had to wake Max up. We had to run to the store for some milk so we decided to go out for dinner. We went to Apple Beees and they were really busy. We got a table after only a few minutes, but they took forever to bring us our food. The kids were very good sitting there for so long. Hailey colored on some paper, and Max liked it when I ripped up a few small pieces of paper and drew some bugs on it for him. Then I set up the menu so he could put them in the "house". We went to the store and then stopped for cookies and a mocha the way home. We didn't get home till after the kids bedtime so we quick got them to bed. Then Bruce and I sat down and watched some TV and had some icecream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love what Max said about what he was drawing. I'm glad you got a nap in. Sounds like a pretty "stuffed" evening. Love ya!